LUBE OIL & GREASE MANAGEMENT
Industry Coverage :
Dealers Heavy Equipment, Dealers Otomitive, Customers on various Industry, Such as : Oil&Gas, Mining, Construction (Quary,Cement, Contractors), Logistic (Trucking), Transportation business, Forestry &Agriculture
(Heavy Equipment Plant Dept/ Div), Manufacturing Industrial that relate with machines and or Engines.
Target Audience :
Technicians or Mechanics, Equipment Operators, Plant Engeeners, Planner, Service Analyst, Salesman, Customers Support Representative, Service Supervisor/ Managers/GM, Branch Manager
Competence Objectives :
1. To have the underpinning knowledge & able to describe Lubrication & Grease concept,
2. To re-inforce the awareness of Lubrication on their own machines, engines and All machining
equipment whice has lubrication system.
3. To Analyse Lubrication Problem Issue and Adviceto the best practice to management
Instructor : Henry Sumartono & Rudityo PH
- Identify the types of crude oil and their contents.
- Describe the stages to a finished mineral base oil and syntgetics.
- Describe basetock properties and components
- Identify the characteristics of each of the five groups of basetocks.
- Differentiate between the five groups of basestocksthru comparison.
- Explain how modifiers are used in lubricants to improve the natural performance of the base oil.
- Describe how oil protectors are used to inhibit undesirable changes in lubricants.
- Explain how surface protectors add new performance characteristics in lubricants
- Identify the properties of mineral and synthetic lubricating oils.
- Explain why lubrication is important.
- Identify what needs to be lubricated.
- Explain how to select the appropriate lubricant foran application
- Define grease.
- Identify the properties of grease.
- Explain how to select an appropriate grease.
- Identify when and how much to re-grease.
- Describe the principle of hydraulic sytem
- Identify the characteristics of lubricant for hydraulic
- Describe the maintenance of hydraulic system.
- Identify machine elements needed to be lubricated.
- Describe the correct lubricant characteristics for each machine element.
- Describe the lubricant application method
- Describe how internal combustion engine works.
- Describe the engine oil characteristics
- Describe how to properly operate and maintain the internal combustion engine.
- Describe the oil recommendations by field of engineuse.
- Identify the automotive chassis components.
- Identify the lubricants characteristics for each ofchassis components.
- Identify the transmissions and drive trains.
- Describe the lubricants characteristics needed for transmissions and drive trains components.
- Identify the types of compressors
- Identify the lubricants characteristics for each type of compressors
- Describe how to handle, store and dispense lubricants.
Content of Training Module
- Development of lubrucants.
- Future prospects.
2. Refining processes and lubricant base stock.
- Crude oil
- Lubricant base stock
- Lube refining processes
- Lubricating base stock processing
3. Lubricating oils
- Physical abd chemical characteristics
- Evaluation and performance tests
- Engine tests for oil performance
- Automotive gear lubricants
- Automatic transmission fluids
4. Lubricating greases
- Why greases are used
- Composition of grease
- Manufacture of grease
- Grease characteristics
- Evaluation and performance test
Date and Venue
Date : 20 s.d 24 Oktober 2014
Time : 08.00 – 17.00
Venue : Training Center PT. Upaya Riksa Patra – Bandung.
Date : 27 s.d 31 Oktober 2014
Time : 08.00 – 17.00
Venue : Training Center PT. Upaya Riksa Patra – Jakarta Timur.
For Further Information, Please do not hesitate to contact our marketing Vera/Eva/Nisa/Rosma at 021. 4715699, 47861912, 47865925, 47882387 or our email firstname.lastname@example.org